Now a well known historical music venue, Cain’s Ballroom was originally built in 1924 as an auto garage. In 1930 it was transformed by Madison W. “Daddy” Cain into Cain’s Dance Academy. It wasn’t until 1976 when the venue was refurbished and renamed to Cain’s Ballroom. Since then, the Ballroom has been host to a regular array of concerts from a wide range of performers including: Theory of a Deadman, Blues Traveler, Sex Pistols, and Seether.
423 North Main Street, Tulsa, OK 74103